Use our Technology
Please read the following quick-reference guide before using the technology in our library:
- We have 4 public access computers and 2 tablets available
- Computers and tablets are connected to the internet
- We have free WiFi for those using their own devices
- Printing & copying fees: $.20 per black/white copy and $.50 per color copy
- Computer/tablet time is limited to 30 minutes per patron, unless no one is waiting, and will not exceed 2 hours per patron daily.
- The librarian reserves the right to ask patrons to leave their computer/tablet session early
- The library is not responsible for patrons' safety online and children's internet usage should be supervised by a parent
- Patrons are responsible for any damage to equipment
- Rough-housing around the computers/tablets, disruptive behavior, harassing others, etc. will result in the loss of privilege to use our technology
Please see our Technology Usage Policy for more details on using the library’s technology.